Wednesday 18 July 2012

I want a better Malacca Trip

No offence to Malacca but my recent trip was a nightmare! Having lunch at tea break and checking in the hotel at 11pm is far beyond my acceptable level!! Not having a slight glimpse of satay celup and dodol makes it WORST!!!!

The moment we arrived, we were brought to this place called Menara Taming Sari. I waited too long for the high rise view, so it better be good before I start screaming at the tour agent.

the long queue...*ugh!*

Menara Taming Sari...

luckily, the not-so-bad view..

the sea view....

For that view, I would like a shot with it..

from another angle...

making our way to the Christ Church of Malacca....the crazy company that makes it a lot least stressful...

and we stopped by for a few photo shots...

Yes, Jonker St...but we have less than 30mins here...Less than 30mins in Jonker St for a Malacca trip....really? *facepalm* 

No satay celup??!!....you can take my life!!

While they are taking their own life.....i two thumb up for the next few pictures...

no satay celup is not okay....i found DURIAN CHENDOLLLLL!!!

and this DURIAN CRISP ROLL!!

and this.....STINKY TOFU!!

We spent too much hours here, river cruise?! *derp*..
I rather be spending more time at Jonker Street..

in the river cruise with colleague..and that's the GM far right..

some grafiti along the cruise-seeing..

For this, I want a better Malacca Trip again. It is incomplete without their infamous satay celup and mille crepe cake...



No comments:

Post a Comment