Monday 9 July 2012

…..from hatred to much love

I used to hate running, because whenever i run, it was a punishment for me to stay in shape. Running a kilometre or more was like me constructing a ship. I didn’t think i’d love it at all until a couple of months back, when i met a bunch of awesome friends in bootcamp. They encouraged me to sign up for my first long slow distance running, the Malakoff run which was held on 25th March 2012. I signed up…..even so, it was after much attempts my husband trying to convince me.
This is the picture of my first LSD run, running close to the finishing line…looking all pale, but absolutely satisfying :)


My all time supporting husband with “MY” finisher medal….A medal that signifies our 1st LSD run together ♥


The bunch of gush runners….where their passion grooms mine..


From then on, i learn to love running….(a jumping shot after a long run *credit to my knee*)

–sealed–

No comments:

Post a Comment